5.28.2012

Spring is in the air

We got a lovely dose of sunny spring/summer weather a few weeks back. That kind of weather makes me want to surround myself with bright, cheery colors. This Buffett was a steal on Craigslist, although meeting randoms to buy furniture always feels a little sketchy! Luckily for me, I picked it up at a retirement facility! I felt a thousand times safer when I saw that upon pulling up, is that sad? Anyways, I digress. I originally planned on painting it white, but wasn't happy with that outcome. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the process, so I only have before/ after pics. Hope you love it as much as I do! I'll be trying to sell this baby as soon as I make some finishing touches. That is, unless I find a place in the house needing a pop of color!

Tomorrow, a spring wreath :)

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment