5.16.2010

It's about time

Ok guys, here it is, finally! This is how my dresser (desk/hutch?) started out. I got it for dirt cheap and it very sturdy! As you can see, it was green, and very scratched up!


And....here it is after! This is after lots of sanding and a couple of coats of Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch in Heirloom White (my new love). It's not quite finished, I'd like to distress it more and then wipe it down with a dark stain, but I love it for now!






Hope you are all having a wonderful spring! I know I'm enjoying this sunshine :)
Linking up with:
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden
DIY DAY
Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday

4 comments:

  1. What a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, much better :)
    you did an awesome job with this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was definitely a learning process because I haven't painted anything that big before, but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful. Great job.
    tammy

    ReplyDelete