8.08.2010

Hi, my name is Jasmine...

...and I have a problem. I'm addicted to buying furniture (when it's a good deal!).

I went out thrifting today, stopped by a new antique store downtown, and was good. I didn't buy anything (there...).

Then I ventured over to St. Vinnies, because they have TONS of furniture, and have had some good sales lately. It must have been my lucky day because when I drove up I saw a huge "75%off"sale sign! Long story short, I found some chairs that were calling my name, and of course I stopped by the Goodwill by my house, and found a dresser that I HAD to have. Nevermind I don't actually NEED this stuff, I couldn't pass up the possibilities these items would bring in terms of re-doing them!

{Todays finds. Please excuse the dirty garage}

{It's all in the details}

{Closer view. Needs a little love, but oh the possibilities!}

{Oh and I brought this mirror home with me too :) Stay tuned for updates on this one soon, it's already in the works!}

Do you forgive me for indulging in my addiction? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment