5.28.2011

brown?

I worked on miss fancy feet today! Sadly, she's not photo ready yet, but check back soon for her before and after pics! :)

On another note, {since I can't concentrate on only oneproject at a time} we have been discussing our master bedroom lately. It's pretty {REALLY} blah. This is how it goes, I throw out a color scheme for the room, Tyler vetoes it (juuust kidding)....ohh the life of new homeowners. Anyways, he threw out the idea of brown {eek!} walls and I started to think about it, and started checkin' out the blogosphere.

{via}

{via}

{via}

{via}

I like what I see..

So, this is what we are thinking:



{via here, here, here, here and here}

Who knows when we will get around to all of this, but either way, I'm excited!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

I have to give a shout out to my fam in San Diego, I wish I could be at Lizfest! Sending my love to you all and remembering her this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment