5.17.2011

it's mine! alll mine!

Two exciting things happened this past weekend:

{1} I BOUGHT THE LAMPSHADE!

and,

{2} We finished painting!

Here are some photos to ease your curiosity:

{is it wrong to be in love with a lampshade?}

{the BEFORE}

{the AFTER!}

the details: we primed the whole wall (wood included) with Kilz Clean Start Zero-VOC Primer, painted the upper part in Behr Spring Hill {eggshell}, and the wood on the bottom is painted in Behr Ultra White {semi gloss}.

Want to know a secret? I HATED the green the morning after we painted it. Once we finished it all though, I realized that I love it.
It's like when you get a new hairstyle or color, it just takes a while to get used to :)

Next up I'll be showing my current dilemma, what to put on that GIANT wall around the TV.

Thanks for stoppin' by!


linking up with

Domestically Speaking


No comments:

Post a Comment